Very Sore.

Tuesday today, and against my better judgement, I decided to come in to work. My right arm is practically dead, and I feel as if I have been hit over the head with a no.7 size sledgehammer.
I just had to take a half-day off on leave, and go get some rest. It was off to bed at about one in the afternoon, and around 5pm I woke up refreshed and quite stronger.
Still, swimming was off today. Despite not having a fever, my temperature was still a bit on the high side....so better safe than sorry!
In the evening I settled down to watch Egypt vs Nigeria (3-1), and after that, took my trusty Cessna 172 out for a spin..err...on Flight Sim 2004 obviously.

Comments

  1. Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
    Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real income.
    It gets down to select a proper partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

    You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the website who writes about
    Several
    home based business opportunity

    If you want to know more here it is
    home business opportunity
    www.home-businessreviews.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts