Oooops

Cor what an error...I was reasonably sure that the new Nightwish album would be out in May, but it seems that I was mistaken...It will actually be out on the 26th of September, just the perfect gift for me since my birthday is the day after! So long to wait...

A friend of mine has informed me that March will also see a new Judas Priest offering. Nothing on the website though. If it is true and the album is as good as 'Angel of Retribution', we are in for a treat!

Meanwhile, we at Stillborn are finally going out on the road...the last week of April should see us on stage with another local band. Clarifications and plans are still being hammered out. More news later on then!

Comments

  1. ilkom tweduna dak l-album man..ejja ha nisimawh! ganni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts