Link for the FIRE clips

Please find the clips for the gig here . Just click on the metal radio icon! They are hosted on my local server, so you don't even waste any bandwidth. The first clip is around 69Mb in size, while the other is 29Mb. 69 Eh? Wonder how that came about! A nice round number.

Unfortunately today my slipped disk has enlarged , not to a compact disc...but to a long play..so it's a couple of days of rest...listening to metal, namely the new Epica album , as well as Kamelot...suck me sideways! I hope my daughter hasn't taken the CDs with her to school...bugger! Not forgetting my motorhead of course!

il grillo . . . .keep metal

\m/

Comments

  1. Grill il-link mhux qed tahdem!!!
    Pero grazzi xorta!
    Chalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. get well soon sur grillo...i know it can be a real pain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts