Bugging me!

I just have to say something which has bugged me a whole frickin' lot! There was NO coverage whatsoever of the results in the internet media yesterday! OK, I got to know the results from the FIRE website, but nothing elsewhere. You would have thought that pres-malta would at least have the intelligence to update their web-site with the results!

I spent a WHOLE DAY surfing to find results, just to see what happened..and came up with a big fat zero.

It was Sunday night after all, and most folks have kids, who we simply have to take to bed sooner or later. Well organised, but you should have thought this one up.


For those still in the blind...the final results were

1. Fire
2. Mindstate
3. Cable35

Comments

  1. I understand your frustration - I used to sing with the St Monica Choir and Back in 2000 we went to the 1st Ed of the Choir Olympics. We won the Bronze Medal (and our Choir practice was once a week) VS the people who won the gold were professionals. So in our minds we thought we were making a good name for our country. Media did not come to meet us at the airport because they were to busy covering Man Utd. I don't mean to be disrespectful to any Man Utd fans but hey can't we for once idolize our own talents rather than drooling over foreginers? I think local talent deserves more than what it gets!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts