Ouch

It has been some time since I posted, so what I will probably do is try to go back to my diary and write down my thoughts as they have occurred.

Last Saturday was a new first for me. It was the first time I had a car accident. This er...'lady' came out of nowhere and hit me straight on my side. The result? Two new doors are needed, but most important is the really hard knock I got. The car finished with the driver-side wheels about six inches off the ground. Thankfully, since I was on the hospital-bound road, I got help from paramedics who fitted me with a collar brace and took me for a check-up.

After an hour it was back to the accident site since the traffic police had not arrived yet...Oh well, just another bad episode in a period of disasters!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts