Hard Rock Hallelujah!


I am in state of ecstasy...why? LORDI , the heavy metal Finnish band, has just trounced all competition in the Eurovision song contest. There was just one real song in it...and LORDI sang it. As for Malta? Pah! The puny Fabrizio Faniente finished LAST!!! HOORAY!!!

So , my friends, embrace the true faith that is HEAVY METAL!! Hard Rock Hallelujah! And if you think that this was good, think again! Listen to the 'Get Heavy' album, and look out for track 3...Would you love a monsterman?

My kids (11 and 8!) go wild when they here it....they're going to wreck the damn house! And what do I say?

AMEN!

Let there be ROCK!!!



Comments

  1. Just a short note to say I definately agree about the LORDI!!
    Hard Rock Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts